Upcoming events/newsworthy notes:
Join a group of people interested in topics relating to sleep. This is not your typical support network. Come join patients and professionals discussion on sleep topics. RSVP is not necessary for any events posted.
**Follow our Facebook for news/updates.
2018 Sleep Talk Calendar
**When: Second Tuesday's of each month at 6pm. Where: 10707 66th Street N, Suite B, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
Jan. 10 Sleep Testing- What is sleep testing and who gets it. How can you do your own sleep test.
Feb. 13 Cognitive restructuring for sleep-You can change the way you think about sleep.
March 13 Medication effects on sleep- Medications affect sleep find out which ones and how.
April 10 Narcolepsy- Using your brain to help improve your quality of life.
May 8 Insomnia & Woman; what's the difference- Sex differences on the effect of sleep.
June 12 Sleep Effect on Weight- It's difference but doesn't have to be worse. Sleep can actually help improve the aging process.
July 10 Limb movements - Understanding limb movements/RLS
Aug 14 Narcolepsy meet up; Not alone-Join the topic of treatment and diagnosis. Find out what is new.
Sept 11 Medications and Sleep- How difficulty sleeping may be a medical problem.
Oct 9 Sleep & Headaches. Is your sleep affecting your weight.
Nov 17 Sleep and your Heart- The cardiac health and sleep.
Dec 12 Ask Dr. Z- Questions you want answered. Better health for the new year.
Sponsored by: Austin Med, Baycare, DO Sleep Solutions, RoTech and Respironics
Call office for more information: 727-826-0933.
- Sleep and Your Weight.pdf
- SLEEPTALK Dec 10 Dreams and Dreaming.pdf
- SLEEP TALK Jan 14 OSA general Cardiovascular.pdf
- SLEEPTALK Nov 12 HEALTHY SLEEP HABITS.pdf
- SLEEP TALK March 11 Insomnia and Heart Dz.pdf
- SLEEP TALK 2014 SCHEDULE.pdf
- SLEEPTALK October 14 Hypnosis Relaxation.pdf
- SLEEPTALK Sept 9 MEDICATIONS AND SLEEP.pdf
- SLEEP TALK Aug 12 COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY FOR INSOMNIA revised.pdf